I just published a new RC for our 7.5 release. But this is not the most exciting news recently, as finally #SNMP 8.0 codename is finalized, as TritonMate.
In the coming weeks I will publish more information on my discovery on ANTLR and SMI/MIB compiling progress, just like what I did back in 2008 for the initial compiler. Let’s see how modern technologies make things different :-)
By the way, if you cannot wait, you can follow my recent changes on our Google Code repository.
P.S, a fact is that all existing free Java SMI compiler/parser I checked comes from the same copy of ANTLR 2 grammar file (with modifications of course), and I wonder why they don’t upgrade it to ANTLR 3 like what I am doing right now. But ANTLR 3 has really better C#/.NET support than ever.