Steve and I have worked hard to prepare a TwinTower Release Candidate lately (and that’s why Steve came across the Zero Puzzle and I fixed it completely yesterday). However, there is more to do on the browser side than on the library side, so I am now considering such a plan to release two candidates before the final release,
This candidate contains all bug fixes and new features since last release on the library side. The changes includes,
- most v2c support added.
- all known bugs scheduled for TwinTower fixed.
- FxCop, Gendarme, and StyleCop high priority items cleaned up.
- to be released this weekend
This candidate contains all changes in Candidate One and a basic MIB browser.
- to be released once Steve check in the last bit of the basic browser.
The final release should fix all bugs detected in Candidates.
- to be released after code review and refactoring.
(BTW, since CodeGear just released Delphi 2009, I am going to spend some time to upgrade GrapeVine for it, so TwinTower final release may be available in October).