Last release is TwinTower 1.5 on Jan 17.
This release takes more than three months and please grab a copy from here,
It contains the following changes (bug fixes are not listed, so please check our issue tracker for information):
- * browser and compiler are now under MIT license.
- * SnmpDataFactory is now DataFactory.
- - Silverlight port is obsolete due to too many missing things in SL2.
- + TraceSource is used for logging.
- + new constructors added in ISnmpData derived classes.
- * ISnmpMessage is no longer derived from ISnmpPdu.
- - ToBytes method in ISnmpData derived classes are now obsolete.
- - TypeCode is removed from ISnmpMessage.
- + Unity is used in browser and compiler.
- + Objects property is added in Manager.
- * table OID validation process is disabled temporarily.
- + notification panel is added in browser.
- * sample projects are improved.
- + #SNMP MIB compiler is added and enhanced.
- + Listener component is added.
- - TrapListener component is obsolete.
- * API changes are introduced to match RFC 1448.
- + walk operation now makes use of GET BULK for SNMP v2 calls.
- + command line version of SNMP utilities are added, such as snmpget, snmpset, and snmpgetnext.
- * SharpSnmpLib.dll is split to three parts: SharpSnmpLib.dll, SharpSnmpLib.Mib.dll, and SharpSnmpLib.Controls.dll.
- + Discoverer component is added.
- + IP v6 support is added and tested.
- + MS Help 2 version of class references is shipped.
- * Many patches from Chris are merged so as to tune performance. There must be a few items I missed. If you meet any incompatible issues (from 1.5 to 2.0), please feel free to let me know via our discussion board.
+ for new features * for changed features - for obsolete or removed features
Obsolete items are to be removed post this release. So please follow the advice to move away from them.