(CSDN April 21, 2006)
Yes, some features are finished while others not.
Here I update the information.
- a Plus Manager to manage Plus and Features.
- an Expert Manager to manage both .NET and Win32 BDS plug-ins. It is an updated version of SBT’s Expert Manager. (partial done)
The above file
lextm.utilities.plus.execan also execute as a stand alone executable. By default, it is the Expert Manager. If -p parameter is used, it will be the Plus Manager. Isn’t it wonder?
- New Help menus added to BDS’s Help menu.
- Updated manuals
- New Code Beautifiers Plus codenamed Long Jeans.
- New installer.
- Mix for BDS, which is a group of useful BDS shortcuts.
- More library added like ThirdParty.dll.
- Use ShineOn library to port in some delphi for Win32 code.
- Comments for imported SBT code.