Now I am trying to record a full checklist of every change I made to support Delphi 2009 in CBC 7.0.
The changes are,
- Modify OtaUtils.cs to support IDE 6.0 and adapt to registry root name change. (done)
- Test ExpertManager and it works. (done)
- Change version number in Microsoft.VersionNumber.targets to 7.0. (done)
- Open all *.csproj files and replace old ToolsAPI references to new ones. (done)
- Search for all RAD Studio 2007 strings and replace with RAD Studio 2009. (done)
- Search for all Code Beautifier Collection 6 strings and replace with 7. (done)
- Search for all GrapeVine strings and replace with CandyCan. (done)
- Open setup.iss, and replace the old GUID with a new one. Then update all information necessary. (done)
- Update InDate so it searches for cc.zip from the homepage instead of gv.zip.
- Update PropertyRegistry or Path so it looks for dependencies in version number based folders.
- Update bundled JCF and JCFStyle executables.
- Update all source code related to Unicode (done, but need to test).